Over 70 general dentists refer their patients to Chapel Hill Dental Care – Joseph G Marcius DDS for sedation and IV sleep dentistry services in Akron. Most of our patients are individuals who, for one reason or another, have been unable to complete their necessary oral health services within a conventional family practice setting.
Typically, these patients have…
- Special medical needs, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, etc.
- A history of traumatic dental experiences
- Hypersensitive gag reflexes
- Moderate to severe dental phobia
- Complex cases that require multiple phases of restorative therapy
When You Refer to Our Practice
Dr. Joe is committed to seeing your patient through their complex case, regardless of how challenging it may be. While some patients choose to go back to their family dentist for continuing care visits, others remain with us for years to come. Our special interest dental team supports both options and your personal recommendations.
When the best interest of your patient is at hand, you can rest assured that Chapel Hill Dental Care – Joseph G Marcius DDS provides comfortable services that facilitate:
- One-on-one complex care treatments, where Dr. Joe typically completes the entire treatment in one appointment
- Over 25 years of experience managing in-house IV sedation case
- A compassionate team of providers and staff
- Advanced therapeutic services, including computer-guided dental implant placement, gingival grafting, PRP treatments, and more
- Optional conscious oral sedation and nitrous oxide as an IV alternative
Rest Assured They’re in Good Hands
Please provide a copy of the patient’s current dental records, including recent radiographs and digital images, if applicable. Dr. Joe will be happy to correspond with you as necessary, to ensure we meet the patient’s expectations and unique personal needs.
Chapel Hill Dental Care – Joseph G Marcius DDS is the Akron area’s most experienced provider of in-house IV sedation dentistry. Call us today for more information.